Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios, is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Our studio production offices are based within Europe - Tallinn, Estonia and Chisinau, Moldova and is comprised of over 100 full-time professionals.
Over the last 15 years, Ringtail Studios has worked on 100+ projects, including two Call of Duty titles by Activision, New World for Amazon Games, Rage 2 and Generation Zero by Avalanche Studios, Crusader Kings III and Stellaris by Paradox Interactive, Destroy All Humans by Black Forest Games/ THQ Nordic and many others. By working at Ringtail, you’ll get your animator skill set and experience to the level of best game developers in the world.
Ringtail Studios became part of Magic Media in June 2022. At Magic Media we are working to transform the world of gaming and entertainment. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development and VFX amongst others.
We're expanding our team of animators and looking for a Senior 3D animator with gaming experience who will work on character and environment animation in Maya, make character rigs, create skeleton animations and implement animations into the engine (Unity 3D, Unreal Engine).
Important for this role:
- Experience in objects and characters animation in Maya;
- Rigging, including facial rigging;
- Commercial experience in game industry;
- Ability to work with mocap (cleaning, import/export);
- Skill of integrating animation into the game engines (UE, Unity).
Good to have skills:
- Experience in making 3D models;
- Ability to write scripts on Mel or Python;
- Experience in animating in Blender or 3Ds Max.
- Working at Ringtail opens up opportunities to be in the credits of famous AAA games and to work side-by-side with some of the best game studios in the world;
- You can work remotely from any place in the world or from one of our offices (Tallinn, Chisinau, Tbilisi);
- We guarantee a wide variety of tasks and projects;
- Various bonuses (medical insurance, sports, regular corporate events).
Working time: full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week).