Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Our studio production offices are based within Europe - Tallinn, Estonia, Chisinau, Moldova and Tbilisi, Georgia and is comprised of over 100 full-time professionals.
Over the last 15 years, Ringtail Studios has worked on 100+ projects, including two Call of Duty titles by Activision, New World for Amazon Games, Rage 2 and Generation Zero by Avalanche Studios, Crusader Kings III and Stellaris by Paradox Interactive, Destroy All Humans by Black Forest Games/ THQ Nordic and many others. By working at Ringtail, you’ll get your skill set and experience to the level of best game developers in the world.
Ringtail Studios became part of Magic Media in June 2021. At Magic Media we are working to transform the world of gaming and entertainment. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development and VFX amongst others.
- As a producer, you are responsible for the overall results of the several major projects;
- You work closely with Clients, Artists, Art Leads, QAs and your teammates to get the project to the best quality possible;
- Managing art production pipeline and project process to deliver timely the best results to your client;
- Mantaining relationships with your clients, ensuring clients satisfaction;
- Communicating and reporting to senior management;
- Team management, discussions facilitation, conflict resolution;
- Ad-hoc problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English and, preferably, Russian)
- At least 3 years experience in project management, preferably in game industry and/or art production;
- Experience in client communications, solid undrestanding of oursource industry and its principles and processes;
- Ability to create productive and engaging relationships with atrists;
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and time management skills;
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals;
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Good to have skills:
- Passion for games and game industry in general
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- Desire to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- Experience with modeling and texturing tools
- Experience with game engines (UE, Unity)
- An interesting job in the game development industry, opportunity to work with world known game developers and possibility to work on top AAA titles.
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation package
- Business trips
- Comfortable offices
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Various bonuses (health insurance, sport compensation etc.)
- Various corporate events and activities
- Work in a creative and fun industry