Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios, is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Our studio production offices are based within Europe - Tallinn, Estonia, Chisinau, Moldova and Tbilisi, Georgia and is comprised of over 120 full-time professionals.
Over the last 15 years, Ringtail Studios has worked on 100+ projects, including two Call of Duty titles by Activision, New World for Amazon Games, Rage 2 and Generation Zero by Avalanche Studios, Crusader Kings III and Stellaris by Paradox Interactive, Destroy All Humans by Black Forest Games/ THQ Nordic and many others. By working at Ringtail, you’ll get your 3D artists skill set and experience to the level of best game developers in the world.
Ringtail Studios became part of Magic Media in June 2022. At Magic Media we are working to transform the world of gaming and entertainment. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development and VFX amongst others.
- Produce 3D art assets based on task and requirements (based on your skills) from high end AAA characters for new generation consoles to props for mobile game. You’ll have a unique opportunity to work on all kind of projects and tasks to master your skills;
- Work closely with Producer, Art Leads, QA and your teammates to get your work to best quality possible;
- Share your wisdom and knowledge by mentoring less experienced artists (for senior roles).
- The ability to perform work on time
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge of Russian or English
- 3D Modeling experience (Blender (or Max, or Maya)
- Texturing experience (Substance Painter)
- Experience in 3D assets creation for real time engines
- Good communication skills to work in lively production environment
Depending on your skill set, experience and portfolio you can apply for Junior, Mid or Senior level position. If you also have specialization (like weapons, vehicles, photorealism, stylization etc. which you think is your strongest part – please make sure to highlight this.)
Good to have skills:
- Passion for games and game industry in general
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- The desire to constantly improve and learn new technologies
- Experience with ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer, Marmoset
- Artistic skills
- Experience with Rigging and Animation (Maya, Motion Builder)
- Experience with game engines (UE, Unity)
- Good English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- An interesting job in the game development industry, opportunity to work with world known game developers and possibility to work on top AAA titles.
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Business trips
- Work in a comfortable office with fruits and cookies
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Various bonuses (health insurance, sport compensation etc.)
- Various corporate events and activities
- Work in a creative and fun industry
Working time: full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week)