Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios, is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Our studio production offices are based within Europe - Tallinn, Estonia and Chisinau, Moldova and is comprised of over 100 full-time professionals.
Over the last 15 years, Ringtail Studios has worked on 100+ projects, including two Call of Duty titles by Activision, New World for Amazon Games, Rage 2 and Generation Zero by Avalanche Studios, Crusader Kings III and Stellaris by Paradox Interactive, Destroy All Humans by Black Forest Games/ THQ Nordic and many others. By working at Ringtail, you’ll get your skill set and experience to the level of best game developers in the world.
Ringtail Studios became part of Magic Media in June 2022. At Magic Media we are working to transform the world of gaming and entertainment. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development and VFX amongst others.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with:
- Experience in functional game testing on various platforms;
- Ability to make test-cases and check-lists;
- Test documentation development skills, knowledge of how to document defects in the bug tracking system;
- Good written English (at least upper-intermediate).
- Work with a great number of projects, starting from mobile hyper casual to console and PC games;
- Relocate with ease to our Tallinn office;
- Get medical insurance, sports compensations, and participate in corporate events.
Please note that this vacancy is open only in our Tallinn office, so we offer help with relocation.
Working time: full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week)