Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios is an EU-based studio specialised in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries.
Ringtail's long-term collaboration with a variety of top game development companies on various AAA projects serves as a testament to the consistency of the premium quality of our work and the excellence of the production pipeline.
Due to constant growth of our team, we’re looking for the Craft Leads (props/environment, characters, weapons, vehicles), who would guide our 3D Artists in their professional development in different specialisation areas and face our clients as a representative of our Art team.
- 3D production as a Senior 3D Artist for the commercial projects as well as to expand Ringtail’s portfolio;
- Your team tasks review to assess the quality of work and to give elaborate feedback;
- Mentoring artists to ensure professional development;
- People management - you are the main point of contact for your artists in questions of assessment, professional development, conflict resolution and artists engagement;
- Representing team’s skills and abilities for the clients.
We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Senior 3D Artist in game industry;
- Strong specialisation (environment (hard surface or organic), characters, weapons, vehicles);
- Ability, desire and inclination to teach and mentor others (experience as a mentor is a plus);
- Sense of responsibility for your team;
- Good English knowledge (at least B2).
What we can offer:
- An opportunity for you to use all of your skills and experience to mentor your own team of artists;
- To be the face of the company in your field and to fill ours and yours portfolios with interesting top quality art works;
- Work side-by-side with worldwide gaming companies and their best titles;
- Relocation to one of our offices (Tallinn, Estonia, Chisinau, Moldova, Tbilisi, Georgia);
- Benefits package (medical insurance, sports, corporate events and so on).
Working time: full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week)