Ever dreamed about working on cool game projects for most known game development studios in the world? Want to have your name in titles for world known games? Then this is work for you!
Ringtail Studios, is an EU-based studio specialized in providing 3D content production and co-development services for all types of platforms and real-time engines in the gaming and interactive entertainment industries. Our studio production offices are based within Europe - Tallinn, Estonia, Chisinau, Moldova and Tbilisi, Georgia and is comprised of over 120 full-time professionals.
Ringtail's long-term collaboration with a variety of top game development companies on various AAA projects serves as a testament to the consistency of the premium quality of our work and the excellence of the production pipeline.
Due to constant growth of our team, we’re looking for an Art Lead who would ensure the overall quality of artistic works on the projects entrusted to them.
- Lead 3D production teams of the assigned projects, be responsible for the quality of teams work - review the tasks on every step of the pipeline, ensure compliance with technical and stylistic requirements of the project;
- Work closely with the Producers, be a vital part of the estimations process;
- Participate in the assigned project as a 3D artist by creating props, characters or other assets depending on your skills and requirements of the project.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a 3D artist in the game industry;
- Excellent knowledge of 3D modelling processes / pipelines and techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Art-related software;
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and neat way;
- Patience and amiability towards your colleagues are your guidelines in work communication.
What we can offer:
- An opportunity for you to use all of your skills and experience on various projects and with various teams;
- Wide variety of styles, genres and art areas;
- Work side-by-side with worldwide gaming companies and their best titles;
- Relocation to one of our offices (Tallinn, Estonia, Chisinau, Moldova, Tbilisi, Georgia);
- Benefits package (medical insurance, sports, corporate events and so on).
Working time: full time (8-hour working day, 5 days a week)